Have a lowered 7 series and want to get the rear alignment back into factory specs? How about a dedicated track car that needs to be dialed in and consistent? Trying to fit an aggressive wheel/tire setup that requires camber adjustment?
These are the tubular rear suspension links you need! Our adjustable camber arms offer up to 9 degrees of camber adjustment (in conjunction with stock eccentric bolt adjusters). These heavy duty arms provide the consistency you need. When these arms are set, they stay.
This control arm set is a direct replacement for BMW Part(s):
- E38 - 33326770059 / 33326770060
- E65/E66 - 33322347990 / 33322347991 / 33322347992 / 33322347993
Superior construction includes:
- Heavy Duty DOM Tube Construction
- PTFE / Kevlar Lined Heim Joints
- Polyurethane End Bushings
- 304 Stainless Steel Machined Spacers
- Class 10.9 Hardware
- MADE IN THE USA!
We made a YouTube video outlining the install of our camber and toe arms on an E39. All of our adjustable arm offerings are a similar process. That video can be seen here: